Top 5 Natural Hair Loss Products For Women That Work
Hair loss for women is both an aesthetic and often sensitive subject. The medical name is androgenetic alopecia . Androgenetic alopecia women suffer from is a result of thinning hair all over the head area. This is noted most of all on the front part and the crown of the head. This occurs to women when hair follicles respond to hormones, or become sensitive to androgens, which exist naturally in our bodies. Unfortunately, follicles respond by making less hair grow. The hair quality also suffers, as existing hair turns thin. When looking for female hair loss products, we decided to examine the natural, homeopathic hair loss products for women and an Eastern approach. Often, natural products offer less side effects and safer trials than their chemical competitors.
First, a quick mention of the proper diet nutrients for basic stronger hair growth: Before using any hair loss products for women, you must combine protein, Vitamin C, Vitamin B (increases circulation to the scalp) Iron, and bio – identical hormones (like estrogen)is also a hair loss treatment women can add, estrogen is also found in foods like figs and wild yams. Some research also supports that an alcohol – free diet will help hair restore itself better.
Now let’s look at 5 natural hair loss products for women that work:
1. Lycopodium. This can be given by a homeopath to cure hair loss triggered by hormonal changes due to childbirth and menopause.
2. For hormonal and estrogen balance related to hair loss, consider trying Chinese remedies, such as dong quai, chaste tree berry, and wild yam.
3. Rosemary tea is also given to help blood flow to the scalp be consistent.
4. Natrum Muriaticum : this is derived from simple salt, also known as sodium chloride. It is useful for hair loss following a skin condition called seborrheic dermatitis, which involves dandruff and scalp shedding. This ingredient can also help with other hormonal imbalances, such as PMS. It is a useful remedy for hair loss caused by hormones. This product is often recommended to people with a sensitive and quiet temperament.
5. Silicea : this natural remedy is derived from silica. It is found even in human tissue and in the sandstone, according to Holistic Online. It will bring more agility and strength to the strand, thus these are known as homeopathic salts of the cells. Interestingly, according to the Chinese culture, this one of the best hair loss products for women is recommend to women who are insecure and who tend to sweat more than normal!
When narrowing down hair loss products for women, one can try less abrasive methods if the hair loss is at a manageable stage in time. If the natural solutions were not strong enough to support new hair growth, perhaps more medical solutions are to be sought out and discussed with your doctor.