Top 5 False Eyelash Glue Brands Allergy Review
False eyelashes look great but their adhesive may cause irritation or infection in some users’ eyes. Read on to learn about the top 5 false eyelash glue brands that will do their job, and are safe to apply so close to your eyes.
There are a few ingredients that you need to avoid if you see them listed on the back of false eyelash glue. They are formaldehyde, parabens, or synthetic fragrances. Each of these ingredients is deemed harmful, cause irritation or infection, and can even cause cancer. If you love the look of long lashes, you can still wear them, just switch up your false eyelash extension glue for some safe and organic alternatives.
1. Duo eyelash glue holds your lashes in place in a good way. The product does not contain parabens, petrochemicals, sulfates, or synthetic dyes so you can bank on a secure hold and beautiful and bold lashes without the unnecessary additives.
2. Revlon eyelash glue is easily accessible and can be worn in confidence that no harmful chemicals will be exposed near your eyes. This black eyelash glue is waterproof and latex free and fits in your purse for emergency touch ups if needed. Safe to use, there are no harmful ingredients in this adhesive.
3. Debu waterproof false eyelash extension glue is completely organic. It’s a very affordable water proof glue that is safe for all skin types and holds your lashes in place for hours.
4. Natural Lash adhesive has a variety of products to adhere or remove eyelash extensions. It’s quick drying, long lasting, and odorless so your eyes will not be irritated from use. Setting in about 10 seconds, the all-natural products are gentle on the eyes while making them look big and bold, especially with a coat of mascara.
5. Lashfresh is a great brand that boasts products sans chemicals for your false lashes. Their products are made with silk protein, ensuring a conditioning treatment as your natural looking lashes stay put. They are 100% vegan and 100% natural, making them a safe alternative to products that contain unnecessary chemicals.
If you wish to test out some false lashes, be sure to purchase an organic eyelash extension glue to help you protect your eyes from irritating and cancer causing ingredients.