Top 10 Professional Hair Color Brands
There are many professional hair color brands, so choosing the one that is perfect for your hair type, color needs and budget can be tedious work! Hair products are usually made specifically for certain types of hair, so determine your needs before selecting from professional hair color brands. It is possible to purchase some professional hair dyes to use at home if you are trying to color your hair on a budget. Whether you choose to color your own hair or have a stylist do it for you, professional hair color brands will last longer than regular store brought brands. Here is a lost of the top 10 professional hair color brands:
1. Framesi hair products is a designer hair care line from Italy. Their hair coloring system can be found at many salons and will work well with any hair type. Check out the Biogenol products from Framesi.
2. Schwarzkopf hair dye has a line called Essensity Hair Color that is over 90% natural and they offer 55 different shades!
3. Splat hair dye is guaranteed to draw attention. Their wild and crazy colors are sure to stand out in a crowd!
4. L’Oreal professional hair color created the INOA line has no ammonia and no odor to the dye.
5. Paul Mitchell’s Color Permanent Cream gives lasting color without a large amount of hair damage. The color cream moisturizes as it colors to avoid dryness and cracking.
6. Bumble and Bumble offer hair powder for those in-between dye job moments.
7. Redken Color Gels Permanent Hair Color is a conditioning colorant that strengthens hair during the color process.
8. Schwarzkopf Professional Igora Color10 Hair Color is a very popular choice for all over coverage, especially for gray hair.
9. John Frieda Luminoush Color Shine uses a patented glazing process to hold color longer without damaging individual strands.
10. Clairol Professional Liquicolor Permanente uses soy to provide a natural base for their professional hair dye line.