Top 10 Ingrown Hair Removal Home Remedies
Ingrown hairs can create both pain and embarrassment, especially depending on where they occur. If you can’t afford permanent facial hair removal, you are most likely shaving, waxing or using hair removal creams (like Nads hair removal cream, for example), which can cause ingrown hairs. Ingrown hair removal can be painful and enflame the skin. There are plenty of hair removal tips, like pubic hair removal tips for women, but ingrown hair removal is a trickier business. Here is a list of the top 10 ingrown hair removal home remedies:
1. Exfoliating your skin daily with greatly reduce the chances of getting ingrown hairs in the first place.
2. If you shave, always use a sharp razor. This will reduce your percentage of ingrown hairs as well.
3. Make sure that you disinfect the area around your ingrown hairs. You must keep the skin clean and hygienic before you begin to remove the hairs so that you don’t get an infection and cause worse damage to your skin.
4. Add a teaspoon and a half of salt to a cup of warm water and use it to wash your ingrown hairs.
5. You can also use aspirin in very much the same way. If you have dry skin, dissolve three aspirin in a cup of warm water and add a couple drops of an essential oil before using the mixture on your ingrown hairs.
6. Sugar makes a great ingrown hair removal home remedy. Mix a cup of white cane sugar with a half-cup of extra virgin olive oil. The sugar will exfoliate while the olive oil leaves the skin supple.
7. Good old-fashioned tweezers will do the trick! Just make sure they are sanitized with rubbing alcohol before you begin since you will be breaking your skin.
8. Before you dig out your tweezers, place a warm washcloth over your skin to prepare your skin by opening pores.
9. Armpit hair growth can be painful if there are ingrown hairs. Try using an Ayate washcloth under your arms for a period of two weeks to draw the hairs out and prevent new growth from becoming ingrown.
10. A very simple way to remove ingrown hairs is to thoroughly moisturize the affected area and keep it moisturized. Once the swelling goes down, you will be able to easily remove the hairs due to the properly hydrated skin.