Top 10 Hair Dye Brands For Dark Hair
If you have dark hair, you know how hard it can be to dye it. Maybe you want to lighten the color, which can be an arduous chemical process for your locks. Perhaps you have gray that needs covering because it stands out amongst your dark trusses. Knowing the best hair dye brands can help you get the results you are looking for! Here is a list of the top 10 hair dye brands for dark hair:
1. Amongst the many hair dye brands, L’Oreal offers some of the best quality hair products for the price when it comes to coloring hair. Check out their L’Oreal Color Pulse collection with plenty of warm browns and blacks to choose from.
2. Clairol hair products also make a wide variety of hair dyes. One of their most popular hair dye products is their Nice ‘N Easy line. You can darken any hair color except black and the color will last with the proper maintenance.
3. If you are looking for salon quality products, consider Pravana hair color. Their Perfection line costs a little more than L’Oreal or Clairol hair dye, but you will see why it is worth it!
4. Another favorite in hair dye brands is Splat hair dye, a vibrant and crazy hair dye collection! Splat’s products will definitely bring out your wild side.
5. Professional hair color brands usually last the longest. For salon quality with grocery store pricing, try Paul Mitchell hair dye products found in several retail stores.
6. Tired of dying your gray roots every time they show against your dark hair? Check out Bumble and Bumble’s hair powder for those “in between dye” moments.
7. Garnier Fructisse Hair Color comes in a cream form to protect your hair from the dying chemicals.
8. John Frieda products promise luxurious reds, rich browns and shiny black hair.
9. For a more natural hair dye, select Herbatint to boost your dark strands.
10. Along the natural line, henna is used as a hair dye. If you have dark hair, steep the henna in tea to bring out the rich luster of your brown or black hair.