Temporary Hair Extensions For Kids – 10 Fashionable Ideas!
Kids love to experiment with their look and mimic their favorite rocks stars and celebrity idols. Temporary hair extensions are a great non-permanent way to add hints of color, length, and texture to their hair. Read on to learn 10 fashionable ideas with temporary hair extensions for your child:
1. Red clip in hair extensions provide an edgy but more natural look, creating a highlighted effect. Clip in long strands near the neckline so the bright red tones subtly shine through the base of the hair.
2. Colorful hair extensions create a roc star chic look. Perfect if your daughter idolizes pop star, Katy Perry; try adding some bright pink strands near the top of the scalp, allowing them to boldly trickle down throughout the hair.
3 Looking for strands that match your child’s natural hair tone but have a splash of a bright color like purple, green, or blue at the tip is also a great idea if your child wants to try temporary hair extensions. It is much more effective and efficient than putting temporary dye into the tips of the hair.
4. Clip in feather hair extensions also add some fun and style to your child’s hair. Bright or plain white feathers are extremely trendy. Wear one or many feather extensions blended into the hair as it’s worn down, or pull the hair up, clearly showcasing the fun feather clip ins.
5. Make hair look instantly longer and fuller without waiting for short hair to grow. By utilizing the best hair extension brand Aramas, you can invest in the highest quality natural hair extensions type, Remy. They are made of high quality human hair and can be colored, cut, and creatively styled!
6. Add some curl! Many synthetic temporary hair extensions come in a variety of textures. Great to clip into a high ponytail if your child is involved in cheerleading, dance, or gymnastics for a spunky look.
7. Add some waves! Just like curled synthetic hair, temporary extensions are also available in waves. They will instantly add some body to drab and limp locks. They look great for picture day at school!
8. If your child has a certain Halloween costume in mind, opt to clip in colored strands to complement a certain theme or costume.
9. Add some temporary length to your child’s short hair if she is going to be a part of a wedding party. It will help keep her hair pulled up and styled, looking for formal than plain short hair.
10. Add a peacock feather clip into your child’s hair to allow them to take a walk on the wild side. Perfect to wear on vacation to the beach or out for an afternoon shopping trip; the feather adds instant style and flare.
Temporary hair extensions can be fun for mini fashionistas in training!