Permanent Hair Color Without Ammonia and Peroxide – Top 5 Brands!
Are you interested in trying hair color without ammonia and peroxide but aren’t sure where to start? It’s easy! There are many natural hair dyes in store and salons that are ready for you to test out! While the organic movement has created a competitive market for brands, some are better than others. Read on to learn about the top five brands of permanent hair color without ammonia and peroxide:
1. Light Mountain is one of the most popular brands that offer ammonia free hair color. Using a semi-permanent plant protein called henna, the powder clings to the proteins found in the hair once heat is applied to your head. Henna deepens your existing color, resulting in shiny and healthy looking hair.
2. Naturalique is a brand that uses permanent hair color without ammonia. 100% organically certified, this brand will get you the salon results you are looking for, just without the harmful chemicals.
3. Rainbow Henna is one of the most natural brands that boast many henna hair dye colors. Taken from the leaves of an adult henna plant, powders are used to help you achieve a semi-permanent color by enhancing your own natural color and adding shine and sheen back into your strands making them look shiny and new, naturally!
4. Tints of Nature hair color is another one of popular brands with salons and consumers. 100% organically certified, they avoid the use of damaging chemicals, harsh detergent (nonoxynol), pigment (resorcinol), and ammonia. Although there is peroxide used in the dye, it is of the mildest strength and highest pharmaceutical grade. They turn to nature to not only create a beautiful hair color but nourish your scalp and strands naturally. Ingredients like grapefruit seed, aloe, and sunflower oil are used to soften and shine your hair.
5. Naturtint hair color contains zero ammonia. The brand promotes beautiful permanent color and botanical extracts that nourish your hair. If you suffer from grey hair syndrome, the brand is proud to report that the organic ingredients use can eliminate that unsightly grey in only one treatment. Active plant-based ingredients combine with the pH of a colorant cream to color the outer hair cuticle naturally. Micro-pigments also go deep down in the layers of your hair, providing it with its new color.
If you are in need of a new dye job, consider using hair color without ammonia and peroxide. Although you will find that most dyes do use some level of peroxide, opt for the one with the mildest strength. You will not only get the same effect, you will be absent of the unnecessary and unnatural chemicals from entering your body and have shiny, damage free hair!