Cheap Eyelash Extensions NYC – 10 Most Trusted Salons!
Cheap eyelash extensions can be yours in the Big Apple! There is a number of trusted New York City salons that will help you achieve the long and luscious lashes you desire for a fraction of the price. Check out the 10 most trusted salons in the city that boast the most affordable professional eyelash extensions.
1. Butterfly Kiss Eyelash Extension Salon is said to be one of New York’s best kept secrets. Boasting lightweight mink lash extensions, the place has a 5 star rating and their services range from $25, all the way up to $400 with an average of $200 for a basic eyelash extension service.
2. Wink Eyelash boasts cheap eyelash extensions and they believe that everyone should have access to affordable beauty even if you do not make a celebrity’s income. They pride themselves on safe, stylish, and great looking lash extensions.
3. Eye Candy Designer Lashes located on Broadway offers awesome lash extensions for an affordable price. They also take pride in excellent service and quality bonding hair extensions for less.
4. Courtney Akai Lash Boutique is located in Midtown and Soho and can get you full, beautiful, and long lashes in a jiffy. Their average sets range from $125-$250, which is very reasonable for NYC.
5. Eyelash NYC is another great salon to visit if you are in search of cheap eyelash extensions. They work with silk or mink lashes and their average cost ranges from $100-$250.
6. Uptown Girl on West 56th Street is a full service salon that specializes in eye lash extensions. Their services range from basic-$150; to deluxe-$500, but on average is similar to some less expensive salons.
7. Hitomi’s Salon is another well-known full service salon that boasts eyelash extensions. With a second business in Japan, it’s no wonder this is a popular salon.
8. La Peau Day Spa is a luxurious destination to visit if you have eyelash extensions in mind. Averaging about $200 for a first time visit and slightly less for touch ups, this day spa can help you get the look you desire.
9. Envious Lashes comes in on the expensive side, boasting about 92 lashes per eye in an hour, but costs around $400. While more expensive than average salon, Envious lashes has received numerous outstanding reviews, so the splurge may be worth it!
10. Barbie Eyelashes Inc. located on 5th Avenue boasts cheap eyelash extensions that are high on style and quality!
There are many other top rated and affordable salons to help you get beautiful long lashes.