10 Laser Hair Removal Facts Men Should Know!
If you think you are a prime candidate for a laser method of epilation and have decided to give it a try, be sure to read these 10 laser hair removal facts for men prior to any procedure. Educating yourself before getting a treatment is important and necessary!
1. Laser epilation equals painless laser hair removal. This procedure will not leave you in pain at all while you are undergoing the strength and power of the laser.
2. Laser hair removal effectiveness is definitely associated with men who have light skin and dark hair follicles. Other candidates may need more treatments in order to achieve similar results and it still could not get you the results you desire.
3. Among many important laser hair removal facts, one of the top tips is to get a consultation prior to scheduling an actual appointment. Determining if you are an ideal candidate first and then discussing the procedure, cost, and side effects are essential to make sure you are prepared for all aspects of the procedure.
4. Laser hair removal side effects are minimal. However, one can expect slight scarring or dark spots if you are not an ideal candidate. Irritation may also occur, as well as redness and a slight soreness.
5. Laser method of epilation takes some time. Each hair follicle needs to be treated. Doctors advise doing one section at a time, so multiple visits are in your near future. Expect to spend anywhere from 1 hour to 3 hours per session.
6. Among many important laser hair removal facts, one of the top facts is the cost of this procedure. Certainly not cheap; you can expect to pay anywhere from $1,000 to $3,000 for the treatment due to the fact that only a few sections of skin can be treated one at a time, and some men may not see a difference until the first 3-5 sessions.
7. You should not go out in the sunlight for an extended period of time after receiving treatment. This will cut down on redness and other irritation.
8. You can utilize laser epilation from the comfort of your own home. Simply purchase a special device online and read the instructions. This will save you time and money! Make sure that you have received a previous consultation with your doctor to determine that you are a good candidate for this procedure.
9. Laser may not always remove hair for good. Most users notice the amount and the thickness of hair decrease after multiple treatments.
10. Laser epilation procedure can be done virtually anywhere on your body that you have hair on – even your face!
By reading these laser hair removal facts, you have a better idea of what to expect if you undergo this procedure.