10 Best Natural Hair Regrowth Methods For Women
Natural hair regrowth methods are important for women who are struggling with the embarrassment and low self-esteem that come with patchy hair loss and other conditions that result in partial or complete baldness. Some holistic health practitioners swear by using natural methods to stimulate hair follicles and support overall health thus speeding up new growth. Read on to learn about the 10 best natural hair regrowth methods for yourself or your loved ones to try today!
1. Put down the chemicals! You are not going to do anything beneficial for yourself by using harmful chemical dyes and products. Opt to use vegetable hair dye or another form of organic dye at home or at salons!
2. Shampoo more frequently. Stop letting the oil pile up and clog your pores and hair follicles. When you keep your locks nice and clean, there’s a better potential for new hair growth.
3. Try utilizing oils for hair growth. Natural essential oils like rosemary, basil, and tea tree oil have incredible anti fungal properties and help normalize scalp’s PH levels to promote healthy growth. Coconut oil contains natural ingredients that will help grow your hair while invigorating the scalp and moisturizing it as well.
4. Eat lots of protein. A protein deficiency can cause thinning and balding. So stock up on your meats and dairy products for natural hair regrowth!
5. Krill Oil is boasting large levels of naturally occurring Omega 3 fatty acids supplying our bodies with essential building blocks of health hair.
6. Consider taking a vitamin B supplement. It increases blood circulation in scalp and encourages natural hair growth!
7. Stop smoking. Smoking inhibits healthy blood circulation, which will not result in the production of new hair.
8. Eat lots of Vitamin A to keep hair shiny and get strands to grow. Foods like eggs, carrots, and squash are loaded with this natural hair regrowth vitamin.
9. Consider taking a supplement that adds bio-identical hormones into your system. When your hormones are reduced with age, you start to notice a decrease in hair growth. You can also try eating foods that have estrogen like properties like yams, which is believed to contain compounds similar to phytoestrogens.
10. Check your levels of Vitamin D. Vitamin D is vital component for healthy immune system and the best way to get it is limited sun exposure, especially during morning hours.
There are many natural things you can try to see substantial natural hair growth! Before you try any natural remedies, always consult with your doctor whether this might be right for you.