10 Best Hair Treatment For Damaged Hair Solutions
Whether we have heat damaged hair or hair that is damaged by chemicals it is very important to find the best hair treatments for damaged hair. There are many different hair management techniques that we can try. Below is a list of the 10 best hair treatment for damaged hair solutions:
1. The easiest way to fix damaged hair is to go to your usual salon and get a trim. If the damage is extensive you may need to get a shorter hair style, so this is something that needs to be considered before you head to the salon.
2. Use Sunsilk hair products for damaged hair. They make the best conditioner for damaged hair. After several uses, you will begin to see a great improvement to your previously damaged hair.
3. Another of the best hair treatments for damaged hair is Bedhead Dumb Blond Reconstructor. This is a great product for all hair types and textures.
4. Another great shampoo for damaged hair is Aussie Three Minute Miracle. This will leave your hair soft and silky.
5. Garnier Fructis Deep Conditioner. Another of the best hair treatments for damaged hair.
6. Origins Rich Rewards. This will help soothe the scalp in the winter while leaving hair soft and healthy.
7. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask. This will leave hair soft and much more manageable.
8. A great home remedy is to mix egg yolks with a little distilled water. Mix well and apply to hair. Let sit for about an hour before washing out. This is a great inexpensive way to help repair some of the damage.
9. Another of the best hair treatments for damaged hair that can be done at home is to warm some olive oil and apply it to the scalp. Put on a shower cap and let sit for an hour. Take a shower with the cap on. The heat from the shower will help the oil to penetrate the scalp. Remove the cap and rinse thoroughly.
10. L’Oreal Paris Vive Pro Color True Conditioning Treatment. This product will leave hair soft and shiny.
Whatever you choose to use in order to reverse the damage done to your hair, be sure you use it often to minimize the damage in the first place.